Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 14, 2008

Not the momma....


I am so blessed with my family. I love my family dearly, but when Brooklynn cries and she only wants me or when Piggy is trying to curl up in the one space I have to myself on the bed and the dishes and laundry start to pile up- not to mention all the feedings and cleanings...I find myself a bit worn out.(Piggy likes to eat grass or small crawling things and then spit it back out, usually on the carpet or my clean laundry-bleck) but then moments like the one pictured above remind me why I love being the momma.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing how a moment can change our whole thought. I have those often. Then, of course, chaos begins again. But I also know those wonderful moments are just around the corner. I love being the momma... I just wish he'd saw MOMMY! :) HA!