Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 16, 2008

Nancy's First Mother's Day

Last Sunday, Nancy was blessed with her first Mother's Day celebration. I surprised her with a corsage and another willow tree angel, this time one with a mother holding her baby. After church, we took some pictures with everyone dressed up.



My parents were in town as well over the weekend and so I was able to spend Mother's Day with my Mom as well!



Later in the afternoon, we drove to the house of Nancy's parents where my sister and her family met us. It was Kimberly's first Mother's day as well! Here's a picture with all the mother's and their children.

Taking family photos takes a lot of preparation. You've got to make sure everyone's hair is fixed and noses are clean...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did ya get it out? HAHA. I think Brooklynn was the only one ready for the photo! I'm glad I got to see you all. It was a great first Mother's Day for me too! :)