Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 17, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...

I went back to work today. It was hard missing my afternoon nap! I did go ahead and come home for lunch though. I just couldn't go a whole day yet without spending some time with my Brooklynn. Of course, by the time I got home, it was time to change a diaper, run to the grocery store to get some milk and bread (and dr. pepper!) and then come back home for some dinner before another diaper change and feeding before bed. Ahh the life of a new parent...

Tomorrow is Brooklynn's first day to take a ride in the car! We're going to have to get up real early to get everything ready before leaving. I'm sure the first time isn't going to be the smoothest. We'll be taking her for her 2 week checkup. I weighed her on our scale here at home and she's coming in at 8.5 lbs.! We'll see what the midwife's equipment says she is, because you know, that's official...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Two weeks already? WOW! Time does fly. ...and 8.5lbs? Was that before meals or after the days feedings. That's great that she is gaining so well. You all are doing a great job with her!